1. Anti-Christmas Anti-Family Holiday Special
For those with contempt for Christmas and all things wholesome. Let Jaguar Benette and Shane Spears lighten the mood.
2. Former Fresnans: The Boxing Day Tour
Fresno ex-pat makes walking art (or, art, walking).
3. Fire Squad Fresno presents Strange Vine
Some of Fresno’s brightest locals come together to support the city’s soccer scene. Fulton Mall firm.
4. Hmong International New Year celebration
Betcha didn’t know that Fresno was home to the largest Hmong New Year celebration in the United States.
5. Killer Comedy Show
Chris Cruz hosts a night of stand up at the Tower Theatre.
For a full list of concert choices, check out my weekly BANDGEEEEK! post.
Latest posts by Josh Tehee (see all)
- Five Things You Should Do This Weekend - April 29, 2016
- Bandgeek!: Luke Bryan, Jackson Brown and the White Wizard of Hip Hop - April 28, 2016
- Five Things You Should Do This Weekend - April 22, 2016