While staying home and watching TV is a viable option, apparently, there is also …
1. Summerland 2015
Art Silva makes a full-on festival out of the ’90s rock-band tour.
2. Summer Sweat Block Party Vol. 2
Round two of four!
3. California Fig Fest
So Fresno it hurts. Figs are literally entwined in Fresno’s history.
4. Fresno Filmworks screening of “Gueros”
A coming-of-age story, seen from the eyes of Mexican youths. What would Trump say.
5. Elegant Summer Soirée 2.0
Fresno Dance Collective + Fresno Art Museum + Fresno Philharmonic = cultural bliss.
And a bonus five concerts picks.
Latest posts by Josh Tehee (see all)
- Five Things You Should Do This Weekend - April 29, 2016
- Bandgeek!: Luke Bryan, Jackson Brown and the White Wizard of Hip Hop - April 28, 2016
- Five Things You Should Do This Weekend - April 22, 2016