Aside from cleansing your social media friends and followers post Caitlyn Jenner …
1. Rainbow Pride Parade and Festival
The Tower District pride event celebrates its silver anniversary.
2. Bob Log III
“Goddamn Sounds Good.” That’s a Bob Log III song title, not a review.
3. NoTown Roller Derby
Fresno’s original fringe sport.
4. Ampersand Ice Cream
If you’re up for standing in line.
5. Tioga Sequoia Cornhole tourney
Cornhole is also known as Tailgate, bean bag toss, doghouse, Baggo or simply Bags.
And a bonus five concert picks.
Latest posts by Josh Tehee (see all)
- Five Things You Should Do This Weekend - April 29, 2016
- Bandgeek!: Luke Bryan, Jackson Brown and the White Wizard of Hip Hop - April 28, 2016
- Five Things You Should Do This Weekend - April 22, 2016