* Bad-ass drawing by David Witt.
1. Tim Burton Tribute Art Show
“I’ve come for your daughter Chuck.” — Beetlejuice
2. Disoriented Comedy
There’s a pun in the name.
3. Kuppajoe’s final show
Finally, a real reason for emo kids to cry. Just kidding, this place is an institution and its loss will be felt.
4. La Dee Da
A band at least as newsworthy as the rapper-plastic surgeon who is the Michelangelo of buttocks.
While the idea of a Fugazi tribute band seems so wrong, hearing “Waiting Room” would be so right.
For the concert-specific events check out my weekly BANDGEEEEEK post.
Latest posts by Josh Tehee (see all)
- Five Things You Should Do This Weekend - April 29, 2016
- Bandgeek!: Luke Bryan, Jackson Brown and the White Wizard of Hip Hop - April 28, 2016
- Five Things You Should Do This Weekend - April 22, 2016